St johns dlw, St John’s School dlw Varanasi announces admissions for this academic year along with fee structure.
1. Admission to LKG is generally announced in the FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY. Above three years six months and below 4 years 6 months on 1st of July is the age for admission in LKG. A corresponding scale of age is fixed for the subsequent classes.
2. A student joining the school for the first time must produce a satisfactory evidence of the date of birth such as an extract from the Municipal (Nagarpalika or Nagar Nigam) or a Baptismal certificate. Date of Birth once recorded will not be changed.
3. Generally there is No admission to other classes. However, depending on vacancies that may arise, opportunity may be provided to eligible candidates.
4. When a student is admitted on a Transfer Certificate, he/ she shall not be placed in any class higher than that for which the certificate shows him/her to be qualified, nor will he/she be promoted before the end of a school year.
5. A student who does not complete the school calendar year is not eligible for promotion; hence admission will be done accordingly.
6. No student will be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the school last attended and in no case shall a student be permitted to attend a class pending formal admission7. Only students from recognised English Medium schools will be considered for admission.
8. The school leaving certificate of a student joining from a school outside Uttar Pradesh State must be countersignedby the Educational Authorities of the District in which the previous school is situated.
9. Class XI : Admission to Class XI is not automatic for the students of class X of this school. It will depend on the marks obtained in half yearly, unit tests and priliminary examinations of class X as well as the conduct record of the student during the years in the school.
10. Generally no admissions are made to class X & XII.
11. In case of re-admission after withdrawal, admission fee will be levied again.
12. A certain number of seats are reserved for SC/ST candidates. The Principal reserves the right to admit or to refuse admission to anybody without assigning any reason for his action.
School Fee Structure
. Fees are taken monthly. However, fees for the entire year or for the term may be paid together.
. Fees should be paid by the 30th of each month, failing which a late fee of Rs. 10 per month will be charged.
. If fees are not paid for two consecutive months the name will be struck off the rolls and if the Student wants to continue, Re-admission fee (Rs. 1000/-) will be charged.
. Fees of April, May and June must be paid before the school closes for the summer vacation.
. In July & October Terminal Fee has to be paid.
. Students, whose dues are not cleared fully will not be allowed to appear for the examinations.
. No exemption or reduction in fees will be made on account of any holiday, late admission, or absence for any cause.
. While applying for T. C., Fees Card should be produced. The refund of caution fee may be claimed when applying for T.C., on submission of original receipt in any case not later than 30 days after the T. C. is issued.
. School fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
. For the loss of the Fees Card Rs. 10/- will be charged
St.John’s School Address
Varanasi – 221004
Phone Number: 0542 – 2270668
email st_johns_dlw_2007@ yahoo.co.in